Written By Babu is Moving to a New Setup — Here's What to Expect
Dear Readers,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am writing to inform you that Written By Babu will be undergoing a period of technical maintenance and platform migration, effective immediately. This has become necessary due to certain ongoing technical issues with the Blogspot platform that have affected the blog's functioning. Additionally, I have been attending to a family member's illness, which has required my time and attention over the past several days.
As part of this transition, I am reorganizing and rebuilding the blog on a fresh setup to improve its overall structure, reliability, and reading experience going forward.
During this period, which I expect to last approximately two weeks, regular publishing will be temporarily paused. I understand that consistency matters to my readers, and I do not take this pause lightly. It is being undertaken with the intention of ensuring that the blog returns in a more stable and refined form.
By 15th August, I will share complete details regarding the new setup, including any changes to publishing schedules, site structure, or how you may continue to access and engage with the content.
I sincerely appreciate your understanding and continued support during this transitional phase, and I look forward to resuming regular updates with renewed energy and purpose.
Warm regards,
Babu
Written By Babu
Comments
Post a Comment